20 facts about me





Hello everyone (: 

If your here then I guess your interested in finding out 20 facts about me, which is cool, because I personally love these posts on other blogs. So, here goes nothing!

1. I live in a tiny village in the west of Ireland
2. I have a twin (not identical, but very similar) 
3. I have been dying my hair since I was 11 (don't judge
4. I broke my left arm on a Thursday
5. I then broke my both arms 2 years later, on a Thursday
6. I don't like taking 'selfies' because I usually look awful in them 
7. I moved school this year
8. When I was young, I always wanted to be a shopkeeper or a newsreader
9. I have a German pen pal 
10. I love watching One Born every minute
11. I have a friend in Turkey I keep in contact with
12. I don't study very much, & I wish I could motivate myself more
13. If I lose something, I get a really bad headache, (happens every time)
14. When I was young, my mother used to dress my sister and I in boys clothes
15. I have a younger sister as well
16. I had no hair until I was 2
17. I am 17 years old
18 I love sitting down with a cup of tea & a chocolate digestive biscuit!
19.I hope to be either a teacher or possibly hotel manager after school
20. I laugh a lot & sometimes, I think people get annoyed at me for it.  

Right now, I probably should be studying, but I thought I'd write up this post as I think its nice to know some information about the people behind the blog. I hope you enjoyed this post & if you have done a similar post, leave me a link below as I would love to check it out!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x