Bourjois 123 Perfect Review




Hi guys!

Its been so long since I last posted anything here so I decided to do a quick post on a foundation I recently bought. This foundation is meant for skin with pigmentation and promises to reduce redness, anti dark circles and anti dull complexion. 

After using this product for the past 2 weeks approximately, I can honestly say it does live up to its standard. The lasting power is not great. If your in a warm room, it can begin to fall off your face and go quite patchy which is definitely not one of the pros of the foundation. 


I have extremely red skin which is why I always use foundations which have medium to full coverage. The redness is covered and it does brighten up the face. The only problem I have is that its very watery and tends to need a lot of product to build up a medium coverage.





Excuse the messy pump! 






Pros ; 
Does exactly what it says on the tin
Good colour match which is rare in Bourjois 
Good pump 
Buildable coverage

Cons ;
Not worth the €15 price tag
Very watery 
Can look cakey if too much is applied
Does not last long on the skin

My colour was No. 51 incase the picture is not very clear. 
Overall, I think its worth a shot to give it a go. For me, I probably wont repurchase it, but it will last me for school which is the only time I will use it. If you have fair skin like me, then the No.51 is the best option as the others are a lot darker in comparison. 

Let me know if you've tried Bourjois before! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x