So, for those of you doing your own makeup ( like I did) then here is a little step by step guide to creating the look I wore below.
(Excuse the overgrown eyebrows, I'm trying to keep the fuller look)
-Mac Satin Taupe (crease)
-UD Snakebite (crease)
-UD Half baked (lid)
-UD Verve (inner corner)
-UD Busted (outer V)
-Collection 2000 Felt tip eyeliner
-Kardashian Out to there mascara
- Eylure Katy Perry false eyelashes -Banging Beauty
-H&M double sided brush
-Kim Kardashian palette - dark brown colour
-Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation shade Desert beige (mixed with lighter EL colour)
-Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealor shade 1 & 2 mixed
-Mac highlighter (forget the name)
-Rimmel Sunshimmer bronzer
-Kourtney Kardashian Palette blusher
-Urban Decay setting spray
-Catrice Nude lipstick
-Unknown brand lipgloss
Tips for keeping your makeup in place all night-
1. Use a primer such as Nivea's primer which provides a soft base.
2. Avoid powder unless you have oily skin as a dewy finish compliments the look.
3. Use a lasting foundation such as Estee Lauder Double Wear which lasts all night.
4. Use a setting spray such as NYX or Urban Decay
5. Prime the eyelids to prevent creasing especially if using dark colours
6. Apply less makeup but blend well. Its a common misconception that the more foundation you apply the longer it lasts.
7. For fuller coverage, apply little and layer on. With Estee Lauder its best not to layer as it is a full coverage foundation.
If your going to prom, then these tips will ensure your makeup stays in place & you look flawless all night long.