Quote of the week #1




Firstly, I want to say how damn good it is to be writing a post again. It feels like forever ago since I even pressed that 'Publish' button and here I am, writing my first post in 6 months. 

I think both my blog and myself have changed in the past 6 months. I've been to hell with exams, stressing out and studying until the early hours of the morning (Sorry Mum). So, after finally finishing my exams on Friday *horray* , my first thought was to get back blogging. While my blog started out as a solely beauty blog, I think I have realised that beauty is not everything and there are other topics I would like to write about. What is strange for me is that after obsessing over beauty blogs for so long, it hit me that there is more to life than cosmetics. Strange huh?...or maybe not.

So finally, I have decided to start a little series of posts titled 'Quote of the week' which, I apologise, does sound a little cringy, but quotes are just my thangg. I'm a firm believer that you can find a quote on either instagram or pinterest that will relate to anything your experiencing in life. I guess thats what I find comfort in. 


It's the weirdest yet most amazing feeling to listen to music when your feeling ecstatic or even down in the dumps. There is a song out there that will instantly lift your mood and athough I hate to admit, there are those that will send you into the depths of despair (dramatic I know).

I hope you've all had a wonderful week, and enjoy this post. 

Let me know if your a 'Quotes junkie' like me in the comments below or if you have absolutely no interest in them, I'd love to know! 


Leave a Comment

  1. Nothing beats a good quote, and completely agree that music has the power to instantly change your mood and it's super relatable too!

    Lo at Notebook 54

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible x